- prep 10 min cook 20 min
- serves 24
Lumps of crab in a spicy sauce make a wonderful and festive appetizer.
- 12 ounces fresh lump crabmeat or 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red-pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 1/2 ounces baked low-sodium thin wheat crackers (about 72)
How to make it 30 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 57
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
- Sodium: 129mg
- Carbs: 6g
- Protein: 5g
- Fiber: 0g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.