- prep 10min cook 35 min
- serves 4
The fibrous gums and pectins found in okra help lower cholesterol and provide protection against stomach ulcers.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound okra, cut into 1/2 -inch-thick slices
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup diced baked ham (about 3 ounces)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 pound cooked lump crabmeat
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red-pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium, fat-free chicken broth plus enough water to equal 2 cups
How to make it 45minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 293
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 126mg
- Sodium: 1006mg
- Carbs: 18g
- Protein: 31g
- Fiber: 5g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.