- 4 cups packed torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.