- prep 15 min cook 50 min
- serves 6-8
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds frozen cooked crawfish tail meat, thawed
- Hot cooked rice
How to make it 65 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.