IngredientsNumber of servings: 1 wrap
- 3 tbsp. spreadable cream cheese (your favorite)
- 1 tbsp. salad dressing (or mayonnaise)
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- salt, just a pinch
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped celery
- 3 tbsp. grated carrot
- 1-2 tbsp. finely chopped green onion
- 1 whole wheat flour tortilla (9 inch diameter)
How to make it
Chicken Salad Filling: Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl.
Add next 4 ingredients. Stir well. Makes about 1 cup filling.
Spoon filling across center of tortilla, almost to edge. Fold sides over filling. Roll up from bottom to enclose filling. To serve, cut in half diagonally. Makes 1 wrap.
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 418
- Fat: 27.6
- Saturated Fat: 11.4
- Cholesterol: 97mg
- Sodium: 524mg
- Carbs: 22g
- Protein: 22g
- Fiber: 3g