- prep 12 min cook 10 min
- serves 6
Crunchy and crisp are two textures for which we yearn, especially when it comes to snacks. Potato skins are high in vitamin C and are an excellent source of fiber. Paired with flavor-rich and nutrient-packed vegetable salsa with just a small amount of shredded cheese melted on top, this snack is a win-win on all fronts.
- 2 large (about 15 ounces/450 g each) russet potatoes, washed and skins pierced with a knife1 cup cored, chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or basil1 tablespoon seeded, deveined, and chopped jalapeño (wear glves when handling), or to taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat:
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 3 mg
- Sodium: 35 mg
- Carbs: 29 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.