- 1 cup ( 1 1/2 oz./42 g) fresh basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 tbsp. pine nuts
- 1 cup (9 oz./250 g) plus 2 tbsp. plain low-fat yogurt
Fresh Herb Dip
- 3/4 cup (6 fl oz./170 ml) sour cream
- 1 scallion, minced
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives, finely snipped
- 1 tsp. tarragon vinegar
Italian-Style Tomato Dip
- 3/4 cup (2 oz./56 g) sun-dried tomatoes (dry-packed)
- 1/3 cup (2 1/2 oz./75 g) cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup (2 1/2 oz./75 g) plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup (3/4 oz./21 g) fresh basil leaves
1 lb. (450 g) mixed vegetable cudités, such as baby carrots, zucchini sticks, baby sweetcorn, green beans (blanched in boiling water for 1 minute), bell pepper strips, Belgian endive, and broccoli florets.
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.