- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped red (or green) pepper
- 2 tbsp. salad dressing (or mayonnaise)
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. chopped dill pickle
- 1 tbsp. chopped green onion
- ¼ tsp. dill weed
- 1/2 – 1 cup chopped or torn lettuce (your favorite), lightly packed
- 2 pita breads (8 inch diameter), halved crosswise
How to make it
Crunchy Ham Filling: Combine first 8 ingredients in small bowl. Makes about 1 1/3 cups filling.
Divide and stuff lettuce into each pita pocket. Spoon about 1/3 cup ham filling into each.
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 213
- Fat: 8.3
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
- Sodium: 781mg
- Carbs: 24g
- Protein: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
Also, see 9 Healthy Back to School Lunch Recipes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.