- prep 20 min
- serves 4
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey (8 ounces)
- 5 scallions, including tops, sliced (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 large green or red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped (1 cup)
- 1 small Golden or Red Delicious apple, cored and diced (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro (coriander) or 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley combined with 3/4 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 4 whole-wheat pita rounds, halved
- Several lettuce leaves
How to make it 20 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 280
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Sodium: 337mg
- Carbs: 30g
- Protein: 23g
- Fiber: 2g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.