- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 wings, cut in half at joints, wing tips removed and discarded
How to make it
Excerpted from Wings by Debbie Moose. Text copyright © 2009 by Debbie Moose. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.