- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 9 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, cut up
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 6 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.