This healthy version of the sweetest way to serve yams is only 150 calories per serving.
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) sweet potatoes or yams (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup Splenda sweetener
- 4 egg whites or 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or brown sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons light tub margarine
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: XX
- Carbs: 27g
- Protein: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.