Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and olive oil make zucchini and tomatoes seem too good to be true.
- 3/4-1 cup seasoned dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and fresh-ground black pepper, to taste
- 3-4 medium zucchini, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4-5 large tomatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 105
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 78mg
- Carbs: 13g
- Protein: 4g
- Fiber: 3g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.