- prep 30min cook 15min
- serves 4
- 1/2 cup (250 g) basmati and wild rice, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 ½ oz. fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pomegranate
- 8-oz. can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1 pound boneless duck breasts, skinned
- 4 ½ oz. Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 3 oranges
- 2 oz.s lamb’s lettuce or baby salad leaves
Ginger and Honey Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest and 1 tablespoon orange juice (from 1 of the oranges)
- 1 ounce fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 11/2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
Instructions 45 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.