- prep 12 min
- serves 4
- 5 ounces firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large egg, hard-boiled, coarsely chopped
- 2 large egg whites, hard-boiled, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices whole-grain or rye bread
How to make it 12 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 53mg
- Sodium: 370mg
- Carbs: 27g
- Protein: 14g
- Fiber: 4g
Healthy Cooking Tip
For variety, add some minced capers or toasted sesame seeds to the egg salad, or omit the paprika and turmeric and season with dried dill weed.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.