- prep 15 min cook 30 min
- serves 8
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 envelope hollandaise sauce mix
- 3/4 pound fresh asparagus (about 18 spears), trimmed
- 4 ounces thinly sliced cooked ham, julienned
How to make it 45 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.