- prep 10 min cook 0 min
- serves 6
Watercress and endive are super sources of beta-carotene.
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 bunch watercress, tough stems removed
- 1 large endive, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/2 -inch-thick slices
- 1 McIntosh apple, halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced or slivered almonds, toasted
How to make it 10 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 54
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Sodium: 62mg
- Carbs: 8g
- Protein: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
Vegetables for Vitalitybuy NOW
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.