SECRET INGREDIENT: coffee
Most barbecue sauces start with ketchup, vinegar, and sugar then get a flavor boost from herbs and spices. This rendition features strong brewed coffee in the base for an extra-rich, dark taste. It’s perfect for beef and pork.
- prep 10 min cook 20 min
- 2 tablespoons hot dry mustard
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso or strong, dark coffee
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana red-hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.