- prep 40 min cook 45 min
- serves 8
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 cup chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 cup each fresh or frozen raspberries, blueberries and sliced strawberries
To make the crust2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 tsp. white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. half-and-half cream
- 2 Tbsp. coarse sugar
How to make it 1 hour, 25 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.