- prep 10 min cook 15 min
- serves 4
An overnight marinade performs double duty, gently flavoring and tenderizing this lean cut of beef.
- 1 beef flank steak (1 pound)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
How to make it 25 minutes
Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak, covered, over medium-high heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°F; medium, 160°F; well done, 170°F). Thinly slice steak across the grain; serve with sauce.
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 225
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 51mg
- Sodium: 353mg
- Carbs: 5g
- Protein: 26g
One serving equals 1/4 of steak with 2 tablespoons sauce.
Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.