- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced turnips
- 1/2 cup diced peeled russet-type baking potato
- 1/2 cup diced leeks, white part only
- 1/2 cup diced, peeled tomato, fresh or canned
- 4 cups vegetable broth, homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 cup 1-inch lengths dried whole-wheat spaghetti
- 1 (15-ounce) can navy beans, or 2 cups home-cooked navy beans in 3/4 cup liquid
- 1 cup tightly packed basil leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 271
- Fat: 0.88g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 58mg
- Carbs: 53.7g
- Protein: 14.6g
Serving size: 1 3/4 cups
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.