- 1 package (14 ounces) unseasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 turkey (10 to 12 pounds)
Glaze and Gravy
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.