- prep 20 min cook 110 min
- serves 6
Use fresh rosemary, if possible — the flavor it imparts to the lamb will be far superior to that of dried. If you like, white potatoes may be substituted for the sweet potatoes, and turnips for the parsnips. You can also flavor lamb by covering it with lemon slices before roasting.
- 1 shank half leg of lamb (about 3 pounds)
- 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 8 cloves garlic, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 large sprigs fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried
- 2 teaspoons olive or canola oil
- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 parsnips, cut into 1-inch pieces
How to make it 2 hours, 10 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 482
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 122mg
- Sodium: 188mg
- Carbs: 55g
- Protein: 43g
- Fiber: 11g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.