- prep 15 min cook 30 min
- serves 8
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/4 pounds bulk Italian sausage
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 2 jars (26 ounces each) spaghetti sauce
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread, halved lengthwise
- 8 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
How to make it 45minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.