- 4 racks true baby back ribs (each ¾ to 1 lb.) or 2 racks American baby back ribs (each 2 to 2½ lbs.)
- 6 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 piece (2 in.) fresh ginger, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 tbs. sugar
- 1 tbs. coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbs. honey
- 1 tbs. soy sauce
- 1 tbs. Asian fish sauce or additional soy sauce
For the dipping sauce
4 tsp. coarse salt (kosher or sea)
4 tsp. white pepper
4 juicy limes, cut in half
How to make it
“PLANET BARBECUE,” COPYRIGHT © 2010 BY STEVEN RAICHLEN, IS PUBLISHED AT $22.95 BY WORKMAN PUBLISHING, 225 VARICK ST., NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10014. PHOTOS: BEN FINK
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.