- prep 10 min cook 15 min
- serves 4
SECRET INGREDIENT: arugula
Gnocchi, little dumplings made with potatoes, are the perfect canvas for the light and aromatic flavors of pesto. Here, some of the traditional basil is replaced by peppery arugula, which perfectly complements the seared shrimp.
- 1 bag (16 ounces) gnocchi pasta
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 2 cup packed fresh arugula
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined extra-large shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to make it 25 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.