This delightful casserole couldn’t be easier to prepare with cooked chicken, frozen green beans and convenient pantry items.
- prep 15 min cook 25 min
- serves 6-8
- 1 package (6 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-3/4 cups frozen French-style green beans
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken and broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 2/3 cup french-fried onions
How to make it 40 minutes
To use frozen casserole: Completely thaw in the refrigerator. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350°F for 60-65 minutes or until heated through. Uncover and sprinkle with french-fried onions; bake 5 minutes longer.
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.