Aromatic hot-smoked salmon has a ham-like texture and contrasts deliciously well with the chilled gazpacho. Preparation takes moments and can be done in advance. Serve with Melba toast.
- prep 10 min
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, trimmed and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, stoned and peeled
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 1/2 vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces hot-smoked salmon, cut into strips
- Calories: 259
- Fat: 18.5
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbs: 6 g
- Protein: 17 g
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
10 mins prep time
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.