- prep 15 min cook 10 min
- serves 5
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
- 7 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 ounces Brie or Camembert cheese, cubed
- 2 medium pears, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
How to make it 25 minutes
Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
Arrange the salad greens, cheese, pears and pecans on individual plates. Slice chicken; arrange over salad. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid combine the apple juice concentrate, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper; shake well. Drizzle over salad and serve immediately.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.