- prep 53 min cook 20 min
- serves 4
Bright green parsley pureed with olive oil and vinegar makes a zippy sauce to spoon over thin slices of perfectly cooked flank steak and wedges of bright orange grilled sweet potatoes. Both parsley and sweet potatoes are flush with beta-carotene and vitamin C.
- 1 1/4 pounds flank steak, fat trimmed
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 small sweet potatoes (preferably Garnet) unpeeled, scrubbed, and quartered lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 sun-dried tomato halves
- 3/4 cup lightly packed Italian parsley with tender stems
- 1/4 cup lightly packed mint leaves
- 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and patted dry
How to make it 1 hour, 13 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 336
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Sodium: 225mg
- Carbs: 13g
- Protein: 32g
- Fiber: 3g
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.