Haloumi is a firm-textured Greek cheese that’s delicious char-grilled. Here it’s served with red onions on a bed of salad leaves, then drizzled with a hot dressing. Serve with seeded bread.
- prep 15 min cook 10 min
- serves 4
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil, or oil from the jar of dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 1 garlic clove, very finely chopped
- 10 semi-dried or sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 12 pitted black olives, rinsed
- 200 g haloumi cheese, drained and cut into 1 cm thick slices
- 75 g baby spinach leaves
- 50 g arugula
How to make it 25 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.