- prep 10 min cook 15 min
- serves 2
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 large fresh portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomato
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 280
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 466mg
- Carbs: 31g
- Protein: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 lean meat, 1 fat.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.