Sweet potatoes are ideal for grilling and, when topped with a potent vinaigrette, they make a winning side dish: sweet flesh and sharp dressing, creamy interior with a crispy grilled edge, all with a smoky undertone.
- prep 15 min cook 12 min
- serves 6
- 6 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- Vegetable oil, for grilling
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 small shallot, minced
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
How to make it 27 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.