Grilled Three-Cheese Potatoes
Smothered in Parmesan, cheddar, and mozzarella cheese, this grilled potato side dish is sure to be a hit at your next barbecue.
from Country Woman
- 6 large potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh or dried chives
- 1 to 2 teaspoons seasoned
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
How to make it
Divide the potatoes and onions equally between two pieces of heavy duty foil (about 18 inches) that have been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine Parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup each cheddar and mozzarella; sprinkle over potatoes and onions.
Top with bacon, butter, chives, seasoned salt and pepper.
Bring opposite ends of foil together over filling and fold down several times. Fold unsealed ends toward filling and crimp tightly.
Grill, covered, over medium heat for 35 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Remove from the grill. Open foil carefully and sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Serves 6 to 8.