Add a unique element to salsa by grilling some of the components. This nearly fat-free topping can be used in so many ways.
- prep 20 min cook 12 min
- serves 6
- 2 firm-ripe tomatoes
- 1 small onion, cut into 3/4 -inch-thick slices
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 ear corn, inner layer of husk intact
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Calories: 48
- Fat: 2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: o mg
- Sodium: 202 mg
- Carbs: 8 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Fiber: 2 g
How to make it 32 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.