- prep 10 min cook 14 min
- serves 4
Boost your supply of vitamin C and B with this Mediterranean-style combination of veggies.
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2 -inch-thick slices
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2 -inch-thick slices
- 2 medium portobello mushrooms, stems removed and caps cut into 3/4 -inch-wide strips
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Calories: 101
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 152 mg
- Carbs: 8 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Fiber: 3 g
How to make it 24 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.