- 2 large eggplants, ends trimmed, sliced into 1-inch-thick rounds
- 1 each red, yellow, green, and orange bell pepper, cored, seeded, and sliced lengthwise into 8 pieces
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Feta cheese, crumbled (3 oz.)
- 1 tbs. minced fresh marjoram, oregano, or basil, or a combination
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
How to make it
Adapted from Emeril at the Grill by Emeril LaGasse (HarperStudio)
More Recipe Ideas
Eater’s Digest: Recipes from America’s Top Grill Masters
Emeril Lagasse’s Homemade BBQ Sauce and Creole Seasoning
Emeril Lagasse’s Backyard Barbecued Chicken
Steven Raichlen’s Salt and Pepper Grilled Shrimp
Bobby Flay’s Wild Mushroom-Cheddar Burgers
Plus: 24 Delicious Recipes for the Grill
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.