- prep 10 min cook min
- serves 12
The light homemade dressing wonderfully coats a colorful combination of salad greens, vegetables, pickles and olives.
- 8 cups torn salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 cup cubed peeled cucumber
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 4 sweet pickles, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.