Honey and spices give great flavor to these cake-like bars topped with a thin sugar glaze.
- prep 10 min
- serves 12
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 cup chopped slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup finely chopped citron
- 1/2 cup finely chopped candied lemon peel
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3 tablespoons hot milk or water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Candied cherries and additional citron
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.