- 7 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large onion, cut into large pieces (about 1½ inches)
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 (15.5 oz.) cans black beans (preferably low-sodium), drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (like Tabasco)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.