- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 ¼ pounds top round, London broil, or flank steak, thinly sliced
- 5 large assorted bell peppers (a mix of red, yellow, and green; 2 pounds total)
- 1 large onion, sliced into half-moons (about 3 cups)
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 3/4 cup dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 11/2 teaspoons cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup cold water
- 3 cups cooked rice
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.