- 4 quarts (about 24) ripe tomatoes, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped
- 1 -1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 – 1/2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.