- prep 15 min cook 10 min
- serves 4
Serve with a salad of mixed greens and tomatoes.
- 4 small, round whole wheat bread rolls, about 3 inches across
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 green pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
How to make it 25 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 279
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Sodium: 579mg
- Carbs: 43g
- Protein: 20g
- Fiber: 7g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.