Using not one, but three kinds of chocolate, plus pecans and marshmallows, makes this a deep, rich, chocolaty dream of a fudge that will match any you can buy. For more on how to make candy, and other delicious homemade candy recipes, click here.
- 3 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 32 large marshmallows, halved
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars (7 ounces each), broken into pieces
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped pecans
How to make it s
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.