- prep 40 min cook 40 min
- serves 8-10
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup superfine sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces (4 squares) semisweet chocolate, finely grated
- 1 can (14-ounce) pear halves in syrup
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 2-3 teaspoons lemon juice
- Chocolate sprinkles, to garnish
How to make it 1 hour, 20 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.