- 900g (2lb) small potatoes, quartered
- 450ml (16fl oz) chicken stock made without salt
- 450g (1lb) leeks, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 225ml (8fl oz) semi-skimmed milk
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 green cabbage, about 450g (1lb), cored and thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 25g (1oz) unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons snipped chives
- Calories: 185
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbs: 28 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Fiber: 4.5 g
How to make it 1 hour
Nutritional Information(per serving)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.