- prep 30 min
- serves 5
This potato salad is perfect for summertime picnics and get-togethers.
- 6 medium red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 small jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped*
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to make it 30 minutes
* Use rubber or plastic gloves to protect your hands. Avoid touching your face.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.