- prep 20 min cook 25 min
- serves 4
- 4 pork loin steaks, trimmed of excess fat
- 15 grams unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 10 allspice berries, crushed, or 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 fresh corn cobs
- 1 ripe pineapple
- Jerk seasoning
- 2 habanero chillies, deseeded and roughly chopped
- Pinch of grated nutmeg
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons soft brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
How to make it 1 hour (marinade time), 45 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.