An orange and raspberry relish adds a lovely fresh flavor to these juicy lamb burgers as well as lots of vitamins. Serve with a green or mixed salad.
IngredientsNumber of servings: 4
- 14 oz lean minced lamb
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves or 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 rolls
- salt and pepper
- shredded lettuce to garnish
- Orange and raspberry relish
- 1 orange
- 3 1?2 oz fresh or thawed frozen raspberries
- 2 tsp natural brown sugar
How to make it 30minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.