The addition of chunky potato sticks and a generous amount of green vegetables turns a lean lamb stir-fry into a simple but delicious meal, served straight from the wok.
- prep 15 min cook 25 min
- serves 4
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1?4 cup (10 g) chopped fresh mint
- 12 ounces lean lamb leg or neck fillet, cut into thin slices
- 2 pounds large waxy new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1?4 cup (60 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 zucchini, sliced on the diagonal
- 6 spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 cup (150 g) shelled fresh or frozen peas, thawed if necessary
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1?3 cup (80 ml) diluted salt-reduced beef or vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons honey
How to make it 40 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.